The New Blog & Future Plans

I've taken down the May 2022 show, Painting Portugal, at Gallery B.  I haven't updated pourchewgal.blogspot.com since I pulled together the show, but I'll keep the blog accessible for anyone who wants to use it as a reference for Portugal travels.  I highly recommend that trip!

I'll be painting koi this month at a large koi pond.  It's a subject many painters have tackled and I'll be bringing my gouache and yupo paper to the pond to watch the light on the water and the fish as they emerge from the inky black of the pond and come to the surface or swim by.  

My next travel will be to Maine for another August with painting friends at the same house I've been renting for 24 years.  And I'm making plans now for travel to paint in Bavaria next Spring.  

Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts